Conversion Rate Secrets, Tips & Insights
Raising your conversion rate means that more of your site traffic converts to meaningful actions that grow your business, whether that means filling out a form to become a lead (for example, requesting a quote for repair service) or making a purchase.
A low conversion rate could point to either of these problems:
- Your site and landing page design is making it difficult or inefficient to complete tasks
- Your offer is an off base (too expensive or not valuable enough to your audience)
Let’s fix both problems.
First, consider your offer
The absolute best way to improve your conversion rate is to change your offer. If what you’re offering is truly irresistible, more people who visit your site will want to get it.
Second, optimize your site for conversions
Once you’re sure that your offer is right for your audience, you can make incremental improvements to your conversion rate by optimizing your site. Below are some basic conversion rate optimization tips:
- A/B test different elements on your page to see which variation drives more conversions
- Make sure your headline clearly communicates your value proposition
- Try enlarging the site of your button or using a high-contrast color
- Keep important page elements (like forms and buttons) above the fold
- Use a strong call to action (CTA) that entices people to act
- Use only high-quality product images
- Consider adding a video to your landing page
- Make sure that your site and landing pages perform well on mobile devices
- Make it easy for potential customers to reach you via chat or phone
Read and Learn More Now!