Job Description : AR/VR Marketing Manager
If you are looking for an entrepreneurial opportunity in one of fastest growing Companies , this role is for you!!
We are seeking a Performance Marketing Manager to join the AR/VR marketing team to drive outbound marketing strategy and optimize marketing performance across paid marketing channels. This person will focus on Oculus marketing strategy and collaborate closely with decision science, communications planning, product marketing, research, e commerce, creative teams. This person is data driven, biased towards action and thrives in a fast-paced unstructured environment. She/he will also have strong cross channel and/or integrated marketing experience and excellent problem solving and communication skills
As the Digital Marketing Manager , you will work on increasing leads and conversions through innovative digital marketing campaigns. Your KRAs will be:
- App marketing
- Digital and SMM Campaigns
- Email and YouTube Marketing
- Online Brand Building
The other responsibilities will be as follows:
- Creating, curating and editing content (textual and visual) and marketing collaterals such as – website, emailers , brochures, etc
- Managing writing projects and working with the PR team for publishing in online and offline channels
- Contributing regular blog posts every week, including conceiving, pitching, reporting and writing.
- Developing, conceptualizing and executing social media content and initiatives to drive engagement and branding
- Fully responsible for content distribution and engagement in social media channels such as Facebook, Youtube and LinkedIn to name a few.
- Working closely with marketing team to understand campaign objectives and aligning content creation to marketing timelines and objectives
- Planning, creating and executing paid marketing campaigns on Facebook, Google Adwords.
- Continuously monitoring and analyzing web traffic and use that information to guide content development
- Focussing on audience needs and usability throughout the online content creation process
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assessing against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Constantly refining editorial processes to improve efficiency.
- Bilingual is helpful
We are committed to equal employment opportunity.
We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.