AI Growth Marketer
Job Responsibilities : AI Growth Marketer
Are you an aspiring marketer or interested in being part of a new technology (AI) transforming an industry? Do you dream in creative multi-channel marketing campaigns? If so, we’re looking for you!
MV3 Marketing is looking for an account-based marketer who can drive pipeline through integrated marketing campaigns. We get stuff done, with creativity and without excuses—and we hope you like doing so too!
Our ideal marketer is creative, articulate, organized, operational and obsessed with helping our sales team achieve their number. You understand what it takes to work cross-functionally to drive revenue and awareness. You’re an organized multi-tasker willing to help support several projects at once and enjoy the challenge of creating multi-channel marketing campaigns.
We are a fast-growing Company, a dynamic team and all hands on. You’ll be jumping in and creating sales leads for sales team follow-up. As you grow in this position, you’ll assume more responsibility for our global digital marketing efforts, learning how to leverage all available channels (SEO, SEM, email, digital, advertisement, webcasts, video, etc.) and driving ROI with increase conversions.
You’ll be in a position with lots of room for growth and measured based on your ability to increase efficiencies and execute quickly while maintaining a high quality of work. We believe in continuous learning, improving and developing a growth mindset in ourselves and colleagues.
- Bring new products to life from conception to execution, including gathering customer feedback, validating use cases, defining market opportunity and leading a suite of go-to-market activities, including packaging, value-centered positioning and sales trainings.
- Build sales enablement materials for sales and account management teams – including pitch decks and 1 pagers.
- Track competitor movements and deliver action plans to help us win
- Lead client meetings to gather feedback on new product launches, including feedback on value, features, use cases and opportunities for further innovation and additions to product roadmap.
- Develop joint value propositions with new and existing partners
- Prepare presentations for executive audience that provides status updates on product releases and adoption.
- Fuel the growth of our company with commercialization efforts that will include international and partner ecosystem expansion opportunities.
- At least 5+ years of relevant experience in a “hands-on” product marketing role in a high growth environment – either in SaaS, tech, e-commerce or client-side.
- The ideal candidate will be results driven, with a curiosity for technology and a passion for learning the industry and our clients business
- An excellent writer with proven examples of delivering compelling product messaging.
- Passionate and enthusiastic results-driven self-starter with the ability to run with projects autonomously and effectively work across cross-functional teams to get the job done.
- A strong understanding of marketing technologies and digital advertising.
- Ability to think creatively but still make data-driven decisions and recommendations.
- Experience from an email, artificial intelligence, Ad-tech, Mar-tech or similar SaaS platform.
- Bachelors degree required
- Bilingual is helpful
We are committed to equal employment opportunity.
We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.