What is Dofollow?
Dofollow – A phrase that denotes a hyperlink absent of a “no follow” tag. By default, a hyperlink is a dofollow link until a “no follow” piece of code is added to it. Dofollow links pass SEO equity to the destination URL, while “no follow” links do not.
Search engine crawlers follow dofollow links. In other words, they continue to crawl other pages they discover through standard links.
The links pass along what the SEO community commonly calls “link juice.” Links are a vote for quality. By learning which webpages are often linked to, search engines can determine how highly websites should rank in search results. Links are just one of many ranking factors.
In contrast, nofollow links have a bit of code that asks search engines to not crawl them or count them as votes of quality. Sometimes you may not be able to vouch for all links on your website, especially if they are user-submitted or links to advertisements.
- Improves Page Rank.
- Improves blog authority in Google’s eyes.
- Content ranks higher for multiple keywords.
Now am pretty sure that you have acquired complete knowledge that what DoFollow Backlinks are and what all are its benefits!
So, now let’s see How to get High PR Backlinks From High Authority Sites!
Note: Some sites are updated and not working anymore for do follow backlinks.
Yeah, You Can Use Facebook To Get DoFollow Backlink! But How? Let Me Show You!
- Step 1: Click Here And Click On “Add Static HTML To Page.”
- Step 2: Now, Go To Your Facebook Page And Click On Welcome Tab And Click On Setup Tab.
- Step 3: Now Remove All Text From Index.Html And Just Add This Code
- <a href=”Your Website Link” rel=”dofollow”>Your Anchor Text</a>
And Click On Save.
« Back to Glossary Index