Ad Manager Account
What is an Ad Manager Account?
Ad Manager Account – An advertising account on Facebook that allows you to run ads on the Facebook Ad Network.
An advertising manager is someone who plans and directs the promotional and advertising campaigns of companies in order to generate interest in a product or service. They work with art directors, sales agents, and financial staff members in order to develop and execute these campaigns, and will often act as liaisons between agencies and clients.
An advertising manager account will typically do the following:
- Work with department heads or staff to discuss topics such as contracts, selection of advertising media, or products to be advertised
- Gather and organize information to plan advertising campaigns
- Plan the advertising, including which media to advertise in, such as radio, television, print, online, and billboards
- Negotiate advertising contracts
- Inspect layouts, which are sketches or plans for an advertisement
- Initiate market research studies and analyze their findings
- Develop pricing strategies for products to be marketed, balancing the goals of a firm with customer satisfaction
- Meet with clients to provide marketing or technical advice
- Direct the hiring of advertising, promotions, and marketing staff and oversee their daily activities
An advertising manager creates interest among potential buyers of a product or service for a department, for an entire organization, or on a project basis (account). They work in advertising agencies that put together advertising campaigns for clients, in media firms that sell advertising space or time, and in organizations that advertise heavily. They work with sales staff and others to generate ideas for an advertising campaign and oversee the staff that develops the advertising. They work with the finance department to prepare a budget and cost estimates for the advertising campaign.
Often, an advertising manager serves as a liaison between the client requiring the advertising and an advertising or promotion agency that develops and places the ads. In larger organizations with an extensive advertising department, different advertising managers may oversee in-house accounts and creative and media services departments.
Ads Manager is your starting point for running ads on Facebook, Instagram, Messenger or Audience Network. It’s an all-in-one tool for creating ads, managing when and where they’ll run, and tracking how well your campaigns are performing. Ads Manager is a powerful ad management tool, but it’s designed for advertisers of any experience level.
Create brand new ad campaigns.
In Ads Manager, you can select campaign parameters like your objective and audience. You can also manage creative work: upload your ad creative, write ad copy, and review how your ads look on different devices.
Review and adjust your campaigns.
Ads Manager makes it easy to edit your budget, audience, placement options and creative—including editing multiple ads in bulk. You can always pause, copy or relaunch your ad campaigns at any time.
Learn from real-time ad reporting.
Ads Manager reporting tools help you see if your ads are driving their intended goal. By spotting trends over time, you can identify areas to adjust—like your image, budget or audience—to improve your campaign performance.
Is your company in need of help? MV3 Marketing Agency has numerous Marketing experts ready to assist you. Contact MV3 Marketing to jump-start your business.« Back to Glossary Index