What is an Opt-in Funnel?
Opt-in Funnel – A type of funnel that allows contacts to enter personal information in exchange for value, information, etc.
Having a great opt-in funnel can help you easily and effectively build your email list. Email marketing is still the #1 most effective digital marketing method. It should be comforting to know that the easiest marketing activity – creating and sending an email – is still the most effective!
Unlike most other marketing activities, building an opt-in funnel is actually a very simple and straightforward process. Together we’ll go through each step so that you can feel confident building your very own.
In the past to accomplish this you would need to
- Hire a developer to create you a new landing page
- Embed a form and wire it to a CRM
- Create a thank you page on your website
- Create an email make it automatically send when your form is submitted
Thankfully technology has advanced and now anyone can create an opt-in funnel with a few clicks.
To create your opt-in funnel you’ll need 3 items:
- A landing page with a form for your traffic to submit to.
- A thank you page to thank your new visitor for their interest.
- An Automatic responder email to immediately verify the validity and deliverability of the new email address.
1. Choose a great landing page
2. Attach a great thank you page.
3. Automatically send your email.
An Automatic responder email will immediately verify the validity and deliverability of the new email address, this keeps your email list clean. Immediately contacting your new subscriber is the “how you doing?” to their “hello”. Keep the conversation flowing and your business in their mind.
After you’ve chosen your landing page, your thank you page and your email you’re ready to tie them all together.
Is your company in need of help? MV3 Marketing Agency has numerous Marketing experts ready to assist you. Contact MV3 Marketing to jump-start your business.« Back to Glossary Index