- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click Profile Payment methods or Addresses and more.
- Add, edit, or delete info:
- Add: Next to “Payment methods” or “Addresses,” click Add. This will save your info to Chrome on your device.
- Edit: To the right of the card or address, click More Edit.
- Delete: To the right of the card or address, click More Remove.
What are Form Fills?
Fill out forms automatically
You can let Chrome fill out forms automatically with saved info, like your addresses or payment info. When you enter info in a new form online, Chrome might ask you if you’d like Chrome to save it.
Chrome never shares your info without your permission. Learn how Google Chrome saves and protects credit card information.
If you would like to save your password info to Chrome, learn how to manage saved passwords.
If you’re having issues with your saved info, learn how to fix issues with info saved to Chrome.
Add or change payment and address info you saved in Chrome
If you add, edit, or delete an address and you’ve turned on sync, your changes will show up on your other devices.
If your payment method is saved in Google Pay, you will still need to edit or delete it in Google Pay.
Is your company in need of help? MV3 Marketing Agency has numerous Marketing experts ready to assist you. Contact MV3 Marketing to jump-start your business.
Refer: Google« Back to Glossary Index