Graphical Search Inventory
What is the Graphical Search Inventory?
Predict and prevent supply issues with a graphical overview of demand and supply in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Get an overview of the future inventory status for each item in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
All businesses occasionally find themselves unable to fulfill Sales Orders at the agreed-upon time, because even though the ordered products are in stock, they have been reserved for other purposes.
Graphical Search Inventory Benefits for the Purchaser
- The purchaser can use Purchase Orders or Item Cards to find out whether stocks are at critical levels.
- The graphical overview enables the purchaser to prioritize orders.
- The purchaser can see whether anticipated requirements are based on forecasts or actual orders.
Benefits for the Planner
- The planner has all product info that contributes to evaluating orders ready at hand.
- Each movement in stock is visible by hovering the mouse.
- The planner can easily determine whether to move or change orders to meet the demand.
Benefits for the Sales Person
- The availability of an item is only one click away.
- Sales have instant access to actual live data about when the product is expected to come into stock – and go out of stock.
You can install the Graphical Inventory Profile in only minutes
Start your free trial today a wizard will guide you. No technical skills required to get started. Se features and subscription pricing here.
This app supports both the Essential and Premium edition of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
This app is available in
Australia, Canada, Denmark, New Zealand, United Kingdom, United States, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, South Africa, Thailand, United Arab Emirates
This app is available as Auto-Translated in
Austria, Belgium, France, Finland, Germany, Iceland, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden