What is a Business Manager?
Business Manager – A Facebook platform that allows marketers to manage multiple pages and ad accounts in one central location.
It helps advertisers integrate Facebook marketing efforts across their business and with external partners. You can use this free platform to:
- Run and track your ads
- Manage assets such as your Pages and ad accounts
- Add an agency or marketing partner to help manage your business
Keep your work and personal life separate
Anyone can use it!
Small to large businesses use Business Manager to organize their business assets and information in one place. You can use it to control your Facebook assets and make sure the right people have the correct access.
People who have access to your Pages before you transfer them to the Business Manager will maintain their access. None of your ads will be interrupted.
Create it if:
- Your business has a marketing team: You have multiple people who work on your marketing or manage your Facebook or Instagram business presence.
- Manage assets: You manage multiple Facebook or Instagram assets such as Facebook Pages, ad accounts or apps.
- You use a vendor: You work with vendors to help create, run or manage your Pages or ads, but want your business to maintain ownership of all your assets.
- Need control over access and permissions: You want to complete jurisdiction over your assets without giving ownership to people who assist your business operations.
- You want your business to grow: You want to request access to other Pages, ad accounts and apps, or share your own with other agencies.
- Want to keep your business secure: it is gradually introducing new safeguard tools through the new Security Center to help you maintain control of your assets.
Is your company in need of help? MV3 Marketing Agency has numerous Marketing experts ready to assist you. Contact MV3 Marketing to jump-start your business.
Refer: Facebook« Back to Glossary Index