What is an Autoresponder?
Autoresponder- A system/service that sends a sequence of emails to contacts.
Autoresponders are messages set to go out automatically after a contact subscribes to your list. You can create several messages to go out in a cycle, one after the other.
Autoresponders help you automate campaigns and manage one-to-one communication with your recipients. They can be sent in a sequence or at intervals, starting from the day contact signs up to your list, e.g. Day 0 (the day a contact subscribes), then day 3, 7, 14. So, autoresponders are useful if you want to send an automatic message to contacts who join your list. When you set up an autoresponder cycle, messages will go out on a specific day of a contact’s subscription period, according to how you set up the cycle.
The Autoresponder feature gives you the ability to create and manage autoresponders.
Use it to:
- add a message to the autoresponder cycle. You can use existing newsletters, autoresponders, and drafts. You can also create a new autoresponder message from scratch.
- manage autoresponders in the calendar view and list view
- move messages to different days in the autoresponder cycle
- prevent messages from going out on specific days of the week
- schedule the time autoresponders are to go out, including adjusting the schedule to different time zones
- add contacts to the autoresponder cycle or move them to a different cycle.
- You can also preview, edit, and duplicate your message, check message status and statistics, as well as – view the number of users on a day of the cycle.