Truly-viral content is a marketing dream come true—and the good news is, quality content creation combined with mass sharing can make viral content an extremely effective piece of your larger strategy.
What causes content to go viral? Research shows that highly-shared content often serves a key function:
- Give. Offers, discounts or recommendations
- Advise/Warn. Tips and tricks, helpful hints, or warnings of potential dangers
- Amuse. Content that invokes laughter and entertainment
- Amaze. Informative photos, infographics or facts
- Inspire. Motivational stories, images and quote
- Unite. Evokes a feeling of larger involvement and “tribe” mentality
- Identify. Content that gives people a better sense of self-identity
At MV3, we know that the two true prerequisites for successful viral marketing are captivating content and initial promotion—and we’ve got you covered.
Our expert marketing can help you create compelling content that resonates with your current audiences first—in order to gain traction with your potential audience later.
MV3 knows quality content—just like we know the value-add that viral videos, stories and images can bring to any company. We’re experts at tracking current trends and helping your business create content that stands apart.
After your content goes viral, you’ll need a solid foundation of similar strong content to hold the attention of your new audience and convert as many of them as possible from clicks into customers. MV3 Marketing is here to help for that, too.
Not all content goes viral—not by a long shot. At MV3, we use the most advanced tools and tricks to build brand advocacy and make sure your content shines above the rest. Talk to us today to stay ahead of the pack.