Last update: April 18, 2016
• your use of the “MV3 Websites”
o “MV3 Websites” collectively refers to information practices of our websites that link to this policy, including, but not limited to: www.mv3marketing.com, as well as social network properties and subdomains
• online and offline interactions, registrations, and forms, including, but not limited to, SMS and other similar technologies, electronic communications and interactions, and sales inquiries and transactions
• third party sources, such as opt-in lists and other similar tools
• private browsing (which you elect)
No matter how MV3 attains your information, we always value and respect your privacy. For your peace of mind, this policy outlines the measure we will take to protect it.
Links to Other Sites
Our Commitment to Your Privacy
MV3 does not:
• Sell the names and addresses of our customers and/or site users to outside vendors.
• Safeguard customers' information from unauthorized access.
• Collect, maintain, and use customer information as outlined in this Policy to provide the most helpful and targeted products and services to meet your needs (e.g. customer care or new products or services).
• Honor your request to remove your name from our telephone or mail solicitation lists in a timely manner. Just Contact Us.
• Maintain confidentiality of your information when undertaking projects with other companies.
Information Gathered and Tracked by MV3
Organizational and Personal Information You Knowingly Give Us.
Within our MV3 Websites, you may be asked to provide personal or organizational information in order to make a purchase or receive information about a product or service. We collect this information through different methods, including:
• Registration Forms. We encourage all visitors to register with MV3, although registration is not required, except for access to our premium content areas. The registration forms require users to give us accurate contact information (e.g. name and email address) and references that help us better serve you. Your name and email address may be used to send you information about our company, product updates, special offers, and newsletters. To opt out of receiving communications from MV3, please Contact Us.
• Order Forms and Enrollment Forms. The information required on our order forms are used to process your orders quickly and accurately. Our order forms securely collect purchaser or enrollee contact and/or payment information (e.g. credit card number and other billing information). Because this information is used for order fulfillment, it will be necessary to share it with our Partners or Resellers who fulfill your request. Your contact information will only be used to send you the product you purchase. Your billing information will only be used to bill you for that product. During the purchasing process, you may be given the opportunity to sign up for future e-mailings regarding our products, services, and promotions. If you sign up, we will share your contact information with MV3 partner companies only, not with other outside companies.
You may also be given the option of registering a profile with us, which would store your name, purchase history, and billing information to make it easier for you to shop and purchase products/services from us in the future. You may opt out of this feature at any time by changing/canceling your profile online.
MV3 may collect other information, including, but not necessarily limited to:
• Contact information, such as name, physical address, telephone number(s), email address, and company. Most of the information collected under this category is business contact information. When it is collected in forms located on our MV3 Websites, it is protected using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
• Transactional information, including information about the products and services you purchase or download, or about which you make an inquiry.
• User preferences, such as product requirements, areas of industry interest, newsletters, community choices and other information you select in the customer profile when registering on MV3 Websites, or indicated by your use of the MV3 Websites.
• Financial/credit card and payment information. Please see the “How MV3 Uses and Shares This Information” section for more information.
• Event and conference participation information, such as lectures, classes or booths attended or visited during an event or conference hosted or attended by MV3. If we use electronic tracking technologies at an event, we will provide notice in the event registration materials and/or correspondence.
• Other information which may include, but is not limited to, browser and device information, data collected through automated electronic interactions, application usage data, demographic information, geographic or geo-location information, and/or statistical and aggregated information. Statistical or aggregated information does not directly identify a specific person, but may be derived from personal information. For example, we may aggregate personal information to calculate the percentage of users in a particular zip code.
We may also supplement information you provide with information received from third parties.
Information Gathered through Electronic Protocols.
Statistics and Information Collected as You Browse MV3 Websites
As you browse our MV3 Websites, MV3’s Web servers collect information about your visit, not about you personally. Via Web server logs, we monitor statistics such as:
• How many people visit our MV3 Websites.
• Which pages people visit on our MV3 Websites.
• From which domains our visitors come (e.g., "yahoo.com" or "aol.com").
• Which browsers people use to visit our MV3 Websites.
We use these statistics to improve our MV3 Websites, monitor their performance, and make the sites more user-friendly for visitors.
Our MV3 Websites also log Host Names (or IP addresses when the Host Name is not available) for systems administration and security purposes. These logs are monitored and analyzed to maintain systems and information security. They allow us to constantly improve the value and availability of the Web content.
MV3 uses “cookie” technology to obtain information from on-line visitors. A “cookie” is a small, encrypted data string sent to your web browser from a web server and stored on your computer’s hard drive. These “cookies” are used to compile information detailing the use of our site to help us better understand and meet the needs of our customers and business partners. To do this, they may collect a unique identifier, user preferences, profile information, and membership information, as well as general usage and volume statistical information. MV3’s server will query your browser to see if there are “cookies” previously set by the MV3 Websites.
We use “session ID cookies” and “persistent cookies” to deliver Web content specific to your interests and control access to restricted content. “Session ID cookies” expire when you close your browser. “Persistent cookies” remain on your hard drive after you leave our MV3 Websites. Most “persistent cookies” are set to expire between 90 and 365 days.
A cookie cannot be used to access or otherwise compromise the data on your hard drive. While we do not offer an opt-out for cookies, most browsers provide you with the ability to accept or reject the cookie or alert you when a cookie is being used. You can also set your browser to refuse all cookies or accept only cookies returned to the originating servers. You can usually disable the cookie feature on your browser without affecting your ability to use the site. However in some cases, cookies are used as an essential security feature necessary for transaction completion, and may be required to complete certain functions on our MV3 Websites.
MV3 may use flash cookies, also known as “local shared objects,” that employ Flash technology. “Flash cookies” are small files, on your computer that are used to remember the site’s settings. This technology enables us to personalize the look and feel of the site.
MV3 uses a tracking technique that employs embedded URLs to allow use of the site without cookies. Embedded URLs allow limited information to follow you as you navigate the site. It is not associated with personal information and expires when the session is terminated.
On our MV3 Websites, we may use embedded pixel technologies on selected pages. This enables us to identify unique user visits to the MV3 Websites, as opposed to aggregate hits. Embedded pixels, in conjunction with other similar technologies, often developed by Third Parties and unaffiliated with MV3, may be used in emails to provide information. This allows us to track marketing campaign responsiveness. Information collected using these technologies may be associated with the recipient's email address and is used solely for marketing and advertising purposes.
Third Party Cookies
MV3 has engaged one or more Third Party service providers to track and analyze usage and volume statistical information from visitors to the MV3 Websites, as well as to optimize and serve ads based on your past visits to our MV3 Websites. The service provider(s) set cookies on behalf of MV3. One such service provider is Google Analytics. We also use other similar service providers. Both MV3 and its Third Party service providers use Display Advertising and Remarketing with Google Analytics. As a result of these cookies, third party vendors, including Google, will show our ads on sites across the Internet. You may opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising or customize Google Display Network ads by using the Ads Preferences Manager on Google's website.
How MV3 Uses and Shares This Information
The information you submit may be used or shared with third parties for any of the following purposes:
• To engage in transactions. We may use personal information (including, but not limited to, name, address, telephone number, email address, and company) to engage in transactions with you or contact you about your order.
• To process transactions. For payment purposes, you will be required to provide financial/credit card and payment information to process your order. Personally identifiable information (PII) that is needed to issue an invoice or process your payment is stored on Third Party Web servers in a commercially reasonable manner designed to safeguard against unauthorized access. These Third Party servers are not affiliated with MV3 in any way, use Payment Card Industry (“PCI”) standard data security.
• To provide support or other services. We may use your personal information to provide support and/or other services ordered by you, as well as product updates, product patches and fixes, and other similar communications.
• To tailor marketing to your needs and respond to your requests. We may use your personal information to notify you about new product releases and service developments, to respond directly to your requests for information, or pass your contact information to the appropriate MV3 distributor or reseller for further follow-up related to your interests.
• To post testimonials. We post testimonials on our MV3 Websites, which may contain personal information. Prior to posting the testimonial, we will obtain your consent to post your name along with it.
• To communicate with you about a conference or event. We, or our partner(s), may communicate with you about a conference or event hosted or co-sponsored by MV3 or one of our partners. This may include information about the event’s content, event logistics, payment, updates, and any additional meetings, special demonstrations or other customer facilitation that we may provide related to an event for which you have registered. We may contact you later about the event and related products and services. We may share information about your attendance with your company.
• To comply with legal requirements. MV3 may be required to disclose your personal information in order to comply with legally mandated reporting, disclosure or other legal process requirements, or court order. We will use reasonable efforts to limit the personal information released for these purposes.
The security of your personal information is very important to MV3. We have security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information about your user experience, which is stored on Third Party servers.
Information stored by Third Party vendors:
During the ordinary course of business, it may be necessary to share your information with delivery services, credit card clearing houses, and/or other third parties to complete a transaction. We may use an automated payment program provided by an unaffiliated, Third Party vendor to process your payment. Information provided to the Third Party vendor will not be transferred to or stored by MV3. As a result, MV3 is not responsible for the use or misuse of information managed by such Third Party vendor. MV3 will use reasonable care in selecting Third Party vendors. When a Third Party vendor is used, MV3 will not receive or store your payment information on our servers.
We use third parties to assist you if you have questions while using our sites, teleconference services to provide you with webinars and demos, and a service provider to host and provide our content. When you sign up to receive any of these services, we will share your personal information only as necessary with the third party and solely for the purpose of providing that service. In addition, we may use a specialized third party for our subscription billing platform.
We provide the information to our trusted distribution partners who work on behalf of or with MV3 under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your information to help MV3 communicate with you about offers from MV3 and our partners. These companies do not have any independent right to share this information. If you would like to opt out of having your information shared with these third parties you may Contact Us. Please note that opting out may preclude you from licensing certain products due to our point of sale processes.
Commitment to Children's Online Privacy
MV3 WEBSITES ARE NOT INTENDED FOR PERSONS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE. BY ENTERING THIS SITE, USERS REPRESENT THEY ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.
Cross Border Transfers
We are a corporation with operations worldwide. Please note that your personal information may be transferred, accessed and stored globally as necessary in accordance with this Policy. By using the MV3 Websites, you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, which may have different data protection rules than those of your country.
We ask that you not send us any information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background or trade union membership, or any other sensitive or potentially contentious information.
Opt-out Policy and Procedure
Our MV3 Websites provide users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us (and our partners). This option is generally offered at the time we request information about you. It is also offered in the MV3 subscription center, where you can unsubscribe to various communication offerings at any time. You can unsubscribe here by deselecting the vehicles you do not wish to receive, or by opting out of all e-communications. Please note that opting out of all communications will suppress every piece of electronic information from MV3, and is not restricted to the communications listed on the subscription center page. Additionally, anyone who wishes to remove their information from our database or opt out of future communications or services can Contact Us.
Some non-marketing communications are not subject to general opt-out, such as: communications related to product download; sales transactions; software updates and other support related information; patches and fixes; quality assurance surveys; conferences or events for which you have registered; disclosures to comply with legal requirements; communications with partners including product alerts, updates, marketing, and sales materials; and other notices related to partner status.
If you have any privacy concerns or would like to correct and/or update your information, please Contact Us.
While the majority of questions and issues related to access can be handled quickly, complex requests may take more research and time. In such cases, we will contact you within thirty (30) days regarding the nature of the problem and appropriate next steps.
Changes to Policy
If we anticipate any changes in the use of personal information, we will notify you via email. We will not use your personal information in a different manner from that stated at the time the data was collected without first obtaining your permission.