Video Game Advertising Manager
Job Description: Video Game Advertising Manager
We’re all about building the most valuable community for gamer’s, bringing them latest games, exclusive editions, and hottest Video Game Advertising to the US.
Think you’re up for the challenge?
What you’ll be doing
We’re looking for a Video Game Advertising Manager to join our team. As part of our Events team, your key responsibilities will include:
- Ability to take a brief and turn into something that tells the story of the brand.
- Creation of in-house productions and live-streams – this includes camera operations, audio and editing content for social media and internal use.
- Collaboratively working and delivering briefs to a high standard, working with external contractors and in-house creatives where necessary creating 3D photography for custom stands, pitches and various first and third-party events.
- Working to constantly improve quality and protect brand through digital mediums across all channels, by liaising with key stakeholders internal and external to maximize their reach at the event.
- Managing the costs within your area looking at photography partners and videography partners for our events.
- Working with the sales team on video pitches that are more focused on the commercial benefits of the event and targeting specific audience demographics.
- Creating Motion Design assets for various projects including stages, social, marketing material and live broadcasts.
- An understanding of the video games industry
- Organizing and prioritizing workload for a busy events function
- Minimum of 2-year experience in video and graphic design
- Strong knowledge of 3Ds Max, Maya, Element 3D, Sketch Up or equivalent programs
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite CC
We are committed to equal employment opportunity.
We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.