Full Stack Developer
Job Description : Full Stack Developer
As a Full Stack Developer for MV3 Marketing, you will need to have an established background in developing client-facing experiences, a strong technical ability, great communication skills, a motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment, high creativity, great analytical reasoning skills, and, of course a passion for artificial intelligence. You’ll work on highly scaled back-end services and cutting-edge client-side software.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Participate in the agile development process
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to explore new features and concepts
- Ensure a good customer experience on our platform
- Promote best practices in software engineering
- Take ownership of the full development and production life cycle of your projects
- Manage your own time efficiently to meet all deadlines
- Always be seeking out new ways to improve our product
- Work on new and interesting problems every day
Qualifications and Skills
- 3+ years of professional experience in software design and development.
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm and object-oriented design, data structures, and problem solving
- Demonstrable experience developing in Cloud environments – AWS, Azure
- Demonstrable experience with relational databases and SQL
- A strong focus on clean code and solid designs
- Experience in taking a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
- Experience with full stack development (both front- and back-end) and operation of a customer-facing cloud-based, scalable, production software system.
- Bilingual is helpful
- Experience with critical, 24×7 systems
- Experience developing web services, or other scalable distributed systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development lifecycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, continuous integration, deployment, and operations
- Experience influencing software engineering best practices within your team
- Experience with State Machine
- Experience with Cloud Formation
- Experience with AWS Lambda
We are committed to equal employment opportunity.
We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.