Job Description: Customer Success Manager (CSM)
The Customer Success team at MV3 Marketing acts as a trusted advisor to our customers and is responsible for ensuring they achieve business value and a tangible ROI. Customer Success aligns MV3 Marketing’s stakeholders with our customers to build and maintain strong relationships, working collaboratively with MV3 Marketing executive leadership, sales, marketing, and operations teams. The result is increased value, retention, customer satisfaction and ultimately expansion of MV3 Marketing ’s footprint.
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM), you will serve as the “voice” of the customer and suggest and drive changes to improve the customer experience. You will leverage your business and industry knowledge to build relationships with customer decision-makers, photographers, and studio managers to help them progress along their product content journey. Internally, you will function as the communication bridge between the Sales and Operations teams, providing project and pricing guidance during the development of customer proposals. Post-sale, you will be responsible for assisting customers through launches and managing ongoing communications to ensure customer adoption and renewal.
Customer Relationships Management
- Ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investment in MV3 Marketing
- Lead the initial post-sales, customer-onboarding process and ensure customer needs are being met by the studio and managed services staff.
- Own follow-up with customers, share pertinent resources and ensure they have the capabilities to publish/host and measure the impact of their content online.
- Identify new business opportunities and ways customers can continue to derive value through the MV3 Marketing relationship.
- Collaborate with other MV3 Marketing’s stakeholder teams to ensure adoption and a successful renewal among MV3 Marketing customers.
- When appropriate, recommend additional MV3 Marketing services to drive success.
- Build and nurture relationships across accounts to solidify our partnership and commitment to the customer.
- Collaborate with MV3 Marketing leadership to build customer health indicators to use in reporting and preparation for customer business reviews. Own the implementation and monitoring of those metrics over time.
Technology, Product, and Customer Experience
- Develop an understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers and common objectives to appropriately map MV3 Marketing services and technologies to address their needs.
- Identify areas for new services and technologies based on customer feedback and demand; effectively communicate ideas to internal stakeholders.
- Identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business goals and work with the account team to build a risk mitigation plan or escalate as needed.
- Manage customer surveys (e.g. Net Promoter Score, Customer Satisfaction) following MV3 Marketing engagements and over time. Respond directly or manage internal resources to deal with customer responses accordingly.
- Collaborate with Marketing to create content and automated e-mail campaigns designed to engage customers, including blog posts, webinars, white papers, videos or other collateral that drive customer engagement.
- 5+ year of related work experience
- 3+ years’ experience in consulting/enterprise client service
- Navigate customer organizational structures to identify and build relationships with executives and stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and perform effectively in a highly dynamic work environment
- Effective at leading and facilitating executive meetings and workshops
- Proficient at being prescriptive and driving action-oriented meetings
- Strong knowledge of business processes (Sales, Marketing, Service, Support)
- Ability to quickly learn and become proficient in MV3 Marketing services’ methodology and ability to understand MV3 Marketing ’s technology capabilities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to navigate conflict and foster honest dialog
- Ability to quickly grasp and distinctly explain technological and business concepts
- Bilingual is helpful
We are committed to equal employment opportunity.
We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.