Keywords Facts, Tips & Secrets
Keywords research can be difficult to understand but know that they are imperative to the success of your business.
If you do your research, you will learn how helpful keywords can be when you are trying to reach a larger audience to get your company’s name out.
Help your business stand out from the competition by reading a few valuable facts!
Long-tail keywords are great to use to target a specific audience so they know what product or service is being advertised. Make sure your they make sense.
Search engines will be using your keywords to drive traffic to your website, and you want to make sure you’re making the most out of that engagement.
- Searches of five or more words account for about 70% of all impressions. (long-tail)
- Short-tail drives a lot of traffic to your website.
- Long-tail have less competition, but fewer people bidding on them.
- There are a lot of short-tail options, but your budget will determine which ones will be for you.
- Long-tail can help you reach a higher search engine ranking.
Keyword Research for Blogging
Blogging provides readers with more insight on topics directly related to your business. Also, it helps drive more traffic to your website.
Make sure to use the keywords you are wanting to rank for in your blogs to better your SEO!
- Target trending topics by using a keyword in your blog post.
- Use a site like SpyFu to make sure your keyword is best for you.
- Incorporate your keyword into the secret places most people don’t think of, like picture titles.
- Websites with a blog tend to have 434% more indexed pages.
- Companies who blog receive 97% more links to their website.
Having a website that is easy to navigate and that is visually appealing will help to keep viewers on your site, which can then lead to a purchase!
Keyword research will improve your SEO, allowing you to rank higher on search engines!
- If your site is new, start with the less competitive terms and build out using longer phrases to get some traffic and conversions.
- Having a long list, requiring many keywords in your text, will cause most search engines to rank the web page low and you may be unable to achieve the results you want.
- Know what keywords your competitors are ranking for and know how to outrank them through SEO.
- Referrals from Google Analytics are a great source of keyword data.
- Make sure your content adds actual value to your website and they makes sense
Read and Learn More Now!