Google has become one of the most well-known, trustworthy companies in the world—everyone from small kids to your old aunt Sally has heard of the tech titan. The world’s largest online display advertising network is also owned by Google.
We trust that Adwords delivers, and once we develop your Adwords campaign, you will too. (Trust us.)
First of all, let’s crunch some numbers:
- 71 percent of the search market share is owned by Google.
- Display campaigns by Google reach 80 percent of worldwide internet users.
- 70 percent of mobile internet users find business number directly through Google search.
- 97 percent of Google’s total revenue comes from display advertising.
Setting up a new Google Adwords campaign can be a daunting process, but fear not—we can help you dominate the competition, reach the number one spot and turn your fear into fortune.
We’re going to show you why and how to utilize it as an invaluable part of your arsenal:
- Pay when you play. Only spend when someone clicks on your ad. The average return on investment for businesses like yours is two dollars per every one dollar spent on Google Adwords
- Integrated email marketing. Google Adwords is fully integrated with Gmail and gives you an additional channel to reach out to prospects.
- Flexibility. From SMB’s to multinational conglomerates, Adwords is suitable for organizations of any type and size.
- Set Budgets. Need to tighten the purse strings? We set budgets and daily limits on the amount you’re willing to spend on specific keyword clicks.
We firmly believe in leveraging data to render results. Our team of marketing ninjas get you more web hits, boost your brand’s exposure and turn passing prospects into converting customers.
It’s difficult to track analytics for conventional advertising from newspapers, radio and TV. At MV3, we love to evaluate and escalate. We use the performance metrics at our disposal from Google Adwords campaigns to gain a wealth of data about who clicked on your ad, how many leads it accumulated and how much traffic it generated. We’re able to decipher which keywords performed best in the campaign and how they will help your business grow.
Our experts use multiple keywords at a time to ensure ads get maximum exposure. When you’re sitting at the top of search engine page results, you get immediate visibility.
Google Adwords is an immediate entry point into generating new leads and raising brand awareness for your business.
98 percent of searchers opt for a business that’s on the first results page on Google.
Slow and steady usually wins the race, but not in this case. Adwords works even faster than search engine optimization, so there’s no need to sit there for months twiddling your thumbs and waiting to hit the top spot. Organic traffic has its long-term benefits, but Adwords has the ability to give you more leads and drive more traffic—instantly.
MV3 can make you the reigning champ of retail or crown you the king of construction with a well optimized Google Adwords campaign. Schedule a quick chat with our experts today to learn more.