What Business Insider is Saying?
Business Insider is saying business is operating in a time of uncertainty and fear due to coronavirus. The governor many states have closed schools for the next three weeks and he’s also banned gatherings of more than 10 people. Many, if not most, public events have been canceled.
Obviously, this will impact our national Business and the local economy. Three Questions business insider is asked daily!
- The question is, how much and how long will it last?
- What’s the new normal look like?
- How can we get through this period of uncertainty?
Relative to the human element, small businesses will bear the brunt of this situation. We must do what we can to stay strong. Soon we’ll be entering a new normal. But until that happens, and things level out, you might be wondering, is it appropriate to market your business during the coronavirus crisis? And, here are some ways to help you know how to do it.
With the right tone, posture and approach, it’s appropriate to market your business during the coronavirus crisis. The global supply chain should become more localized. Your prospects and customers will be spending more time at home with the news media, search the web and wanting to know the latest news and insights. Your Leadership and visibility will lend more credibility to your company, and you’ll come out stronger on the other side.
Here are the top nine things to consider when marketing your business during the coronavirus crisis:
- Show how you’re providing resources, education, and support to your employees and customers.
- Embrace your leadership role and provide consistent updates on your progress and share your business continuity plan. It could be helpful to others.
- Leverage your media partners by providing tips and insights into what you’re seeing in the market.
- Using the right tone and posture, maintain, if not increase, your presence using trusted Digital and local platforms.
- Adjust your Marketing plan and Advertising Plans to reach new markets and opportunities. Make sure they match the tone of the current environment.
- Prepare new and improve Marketing goals in Digital marketing and Now’s the time to prepare new Advertising methods as we exit this Virus.
- Build your customer list and work on remarketing previous customers.
- Stay positive and build new goals as new Markets will appear in the future for your business.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help from Marketing and Advertising experts like MV3 Marketing.
Here at MV3 Marketing, our Teams of Experts are Ready to Help You.
Is your company in need of help? MV3 Marketing Agency has numerous Marketing experts ready to assist you. Contact MV3 Marketing to jump-start your business