To target the right customers, your business needs to explore and take advantage of every marketing channel available. Fortunately, MV3’s specialty is targeting the right audience and scaling return on investment.
We know what you’re thinking. Bing’s dusty servers and rusty ad department are probably tucked away in a closet under the stairs. But actually, Bing is an underdog with a mean left hook. The engine still command 6.5 percent of the global search market share, and there are still 145 million unique searchers on the Bing network.
Worried about how much it’s going to cost you? We’ve got your back. Bing ads work on a cost-per-click basis, so you’ll only spend your PPC budget when users actually engage with your ad. This means that every penny you spend is a view for your website and a customer in the making.
At MV3, we work tirelessly to conjure up keywords using the most advanced research tools. Our valuable data includes:
- Estimated bids—a projection of the cost involved per click, for a specific keyword
- Performance—how well the keyword is performing on Bing search
- Search volume—the amount of competition you have
- Device type—devices used to search for the keyword
- Geographical location—which part of the world the searchers are from
We want to get you the best results. That’s why we use Bing ads to compete against fewer advertisers at lower costs-per-click. We ensure your company gets a better click-through rate and higher ad positions. Less competition means more results.
Bing ads are a very affordable solution to generate more traffic for your business. We want to ensure your company gets the best possible response from our marketing effort.
Bing’s network demographic is currently:
- Split 50/50 between male and female.
- 50 percent married or living with a partner
- 40 percent between the ages of 35 to 54
- 33 percent strong earners making over 100,000 dollars a year
- 33 percent educated with a Bachelor’s degree or higher
We use proprietary techniques to cross-reference your company’s niche markets and target demographics with frequent Bing users, ensuring your company gets maximum traction from this underdog search engine.
Find out more about Bing ads and how we can use them to scale your business. Schedule a chat with us today.