Job Description: User Acquisition Manager
Mv3 Marketing is a rapidly growing mobile gaming Digital Marketing Agency based in the USA.
Our goal is to deliver tomorrow’s nostalgic game experiences to a global audience, and we rely on our dedicated team to craft these unforgettable games that our users love. We believe that the best games come from diverse teams with a shared desire to create something amazing.
The User Acquisition Manager will have the opportunity to manage our marketing budgets across the world’s top mobile advertising networks and will work closely with internal cross-functional teams, including Creative Services, Product, Data, and Design. Key facets of the role include developing a deep understanding of our products and insights into the underlying technology and algorithms behind each of our partner ad networks. You would be a perfect match for this position if you enjoy and excel at analyzing data, learning, ideating, and executing as these are core elements that lead to the effective design of marketing experiments and optimization of campaigns and ad creatives. The ideal candidate is both personable, analytical, responsible, and detail-oriented, with the ability to juggle concurrent projects relating to the management of large-scale advertising campaigns.
- Responsibility over the investment, analysis, and optimization of millions of dollars in marketing spend each year
- Work with best-in-industry data and user acquisition tools; providing more time to focus on the things that matter
- Work directly with cross-functional teams and have a voice in user acquisition, creative, data, and product direction
- Have a voice in helping to shape the strategy, tools development, and processes within the UA team
- Create and manage mobile performance marketing campaigns across multiple ad networks and storefronts (e.g. iOS, Google Play, Amazon
- Monitor, optimize and report performance on campaigns across active ad networks on an ongoing basis
- Serve as the main point of contact for multiple ad network and third-party relationships
- Develop test plans and experiment with new user acquisition initiatives, then analyze performance to identify the highest impact opportunities
- Develop new insights and process improvements for internal user acquisition management, analysis, and reporting
- Research and evaluate new user acquisition channels
- Actively monitor the latest products and features from partner ad networks
- Collaborate with the Creative Services team on creative development
- BA/BS degree in a relevant field of study
- 5-8 years of experience in mobile or web user acquisition, performance marketing, or media buying
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to apply business strategy to data analysis and recommendations
- A desire to do both strategic planning and daily execution/optimization
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to sell and negotiate
- Ability to project plan and effectively manage multiple concurrent projects
- Advanced Excel skills for analyzing, presenting, and modeling
- Experience using Tableau, Spotfire, or similar analytics/visualization software is a plus
We are committed to equal employment opportunity.
We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.