Job Description : SEO Manager
We are looking for SEO/DM Manager to drive organic SEO results (along with SMO & Content Marketing). The primary responsibility will be to develop and implement effective SEO optimization strategies and ensure that the content is search-engine friendly and optimized to increase our website traffic/views. There should be a strong grasp of core search techniques such as content strategy, link building, and technical analysis.
We believe 50% of what makes clients happy is having a great relationship with them, showcasing amazing results and being ok with tough, proactive conversations when things are less than great. We’re looking for someone as good with client management as they are with SEO.
- Technical SEO Develop and execute successful SEO strategies
- Manage a team of SEO Executives & Specialists
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
- Manage all aspects of the SEO offering, including on-site & off-site techniques, link building, content marketing, technical SEO.
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Manage SMO and content marketing
- Collaborate with design/technical teams for improving UI/UX of the website.
- Organize daily / weekly tasks to meet client goals
- Set SEO strategy for clients
- Manage key client relationships
- Comfortable presenting on the phone & in person
- Bachelor’s degree
- Intermediate WordPress proficiency
- Intermediate MS Office proficiency
- Advanced Google Analytics proficiency
- Screaming Frog & other SEO tools
- Bilingual is helpful
- Experience in a client facing role
- CRO experience
- Local listing management
- Reputation management
We are committed to equal employment opportunity.
We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.