Job Description : Project Manager
We are a team dedicated to delivering results-driven digital marketing services to clients seeking to lead their industries through integrated digital strategies. Every client engagement is defined by our genuine passion to fuse creativity, technology and business acumen to deliver a transparent, collaborative experience that is exceptional and without pretense.
MV3 Marketing is seeking a Digital Project Manager to join our team. In this position you’ll have the opportunity to impact digital marketing projects through project definition, organization and task management.
The ideal candidate is comfortable with and excited by wrangling, at times, chaotic digital projects into well-organized plans. The right person enjoys asking questions and isn’t afraid to speak up to do so, thriving on the need for clear objectives and deliverable. This role will not just manage projects, but understand the project, the business goals and engage in the technology. Through this knowledge this role will be able to anticipate scope, budget and timeline challenges.
- Craft project plans and task breakdowns with input from team members and team leadership. Project plans should incorporate iterative milestones, illuminate project risks, align delivery with set timelines and budgets, and account for resourcing availability. All task breakdowns should have discrete estimates.
- With support from a Team Lead, ensure quality deliverable by engaging cross-discipline leadership, enforcing rigorous QA processes and standards, and taking ownership of end to end delivery and client satisfaction.
- Always Maintain project awareness , proactively tracking project budget and scope, identifying risks and mitigation paths, and delivering thoughtful, routine, comprehensive client updates.
- Participate in project kickoff meetings and coordinate approvals at every project stage.
- Work with Account Manager to determine requirements based on the vision and scope of the project.
- Provide ongoing communication regarding project status or budget issues to internal team members.
- Coordinate the team and develop detailed project timelines with milestones and delivery dates.
- Prioritize and allocate project resources based on timing, scope, budgets and project requirements.
- Create, manage and recommend changes to budgets to accommodate the shifting requirements of projects.
- Prioritize tasks for the project and communicate to cross functional team members.
- Identify process and workflow issues and fine-tune schedules as necessary based on the team’s overall priorities.
- Coordinate UX/UI, design, engineering, and marketing efforts.
- Manage content creation, asset collection and organization.
- Develop and maintain effective communication with both technical and non-technical team members.
- Schedule and facilitate all internal project meetings.
- Coordinate efforts of outside vendors.
- Basic understanding of the WordPress platform
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, both internally and externally
- 3+ years professional experience managing website projects in an agency environment
- High level of knowledge and experience in best practices for website development
- Experience handling projects that include prioritizing responsibilities and managing time for members of a team, and tracking details of multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of marketing, design, print production, video, and web development process
- Quality proofing skills and a good eye for the visual details
- Experience working with macOS based applications and project management software
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at one time
- Strong cognitive skills – including problem solving, decision making and analysis
- Aesthetic sensibilities and strong attention to detail
- Software Proficiency: Strong knowledge of testing and issue tracking systems
- Knowledge of office productivity software is also required Slack, Word, Excel, Google Suite, etc. in a macOS environment
- Experience in project management software Teamwork, Basecamp, Asana, Jira, etc.
Nice to have:
- Experience working with enterprise clients and projects
- Technical experience as a frontend or backend developer
- Design experience
- Experience managing projects with budgets of at least $100k ($250k preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in liberal arts, advertising, communications, marketing, business, or computer science
- Bilingual is helpful
We are committed to equal employment opportunity.
We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.