Job Description: Programmatic Ads Manager
To meet the ever-growing demand for our services, MV3 Marketing has an immediate opening for a Paid Social & Paid Search Advertising Specialist. This position requires a savvy, creative marketer with a key understanding of marketing concepts, able to multitask and manage multiple client campaigns. Proven experience with Facebook Ads Manager, AdWords, as well as a familiarity with other emerging ad platforms focused on direct response is required. This position reports to Digital Marketing Manager.
- Build a variety of performance-focused social ads campaigns and/or AdWords campaign from conception to creative to execution to analytics
- Develop comprehensive campaigns and execute ads operations to increase e-commerce sales conversions
- Work closely with the content creation team to ensure digital assets are well executed aligned with the overall marketing strategy
- Create, monitor and revise ad copy to optimize effectiveness
- Run A/B campaigns to determine best strategy
- Analyze and assess campaign performance based on KPIs
- Translate quantitative and qualitative data into actionable strategic plans
- Create monthly and weekly reports, Combine data from several sources for internal insights and client reporting
- Communicate regularly with clients & team members on budget, performance and analysis of campaigns
- Proven Experience with programmatic self-serve buying platforms including Google Ads (previously AdWords), DV360 (previously DBM), Google Campaign Manager (previously DCM); The Trade Desk, Facebook, Twitter, and many other platforms.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Excel with disciplined attention to detail.
- Ability to work under deadline pressure.
- Ability to learn new platforms and processes quickly and without complaint.
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects.
- Understanding and acceptance to work with a diverse group of clients. We work with a wide array of clients including conservative politicians and causes as well as large companies selling diverse products/services.
- 3-5 year in ad operations with Facebook Ads and Google AdWords
- 1+ year of client-facing experience within a deadline driven environment
- E-commerce sales driven campaign experience strongly preferred
- Prior experience executing multi-channel digital media campaigns including rich media
- Exceptional attention to detail with ability to work in a fast-paced environment is a must
- Ability to multi-task comfortably across various projects
- Excellent writing and editing skills with strong attention to detail. Your work will be viewed by millions of people.
- Online marketing experience with an electoral campaign, an advocacy organization, non-profit, or corporate company.
- Complex project management.
- Search Ad/PPC Copywriting
- Graphic design execution or management for online ads, websites, email, or social media.
- Proven track record of taking ownership of a project and seeing it through to completion
- Data driven and results driven
- BA degree preferred
Additional Skills that are not required but a plus:
- Facebook Blueprint Certification
- Experience with Amazon Launchpad program
- Experience setting up FBA accounts/Products
- Google Display, Video and Shopping Networks campaign management
- Understanding of Google Tag Manager
- Experience using Bing Ads Editor
- Bilingual is helpful
We are committed to equal employment opportunity.
We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.