Job Description: Graphic Designer
We’re seeking an experienced graphic designer to add to our collaborative and cross-functional team to join MV3 Marketing Digital Marketing & Advertising company you must be highly talented with a desire to work in a fast-paced.
As a part of our team, you will collaborate with professional designers to develop concepts and rich media solutions for clients. You will be a part to all stages of development, from initial concept development to video design & animation.
Candidate is expected to have Excellent written communication skills.
Skills & Requirements:
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) proficiency
- Aware of current market trends in both modern design and content consumption
- Demonstrates ability to create innovative and original designs on rigorous deadlines
- Experience with client presentations and meetings preferred
- Responds well to working under pressure and can meet hard deadlines
- Experience working with type and grids
- Strong design, layout, illustration, painting, and conceptual design skills including use of color palettes, gradients, and flat
- HTML and CSS expert with an understanding of a web developer’s role
- E-commerce web design experience preferred
- Experience using online tools such as Basecamp, QuickBooks and Google Docs strong portfolio demonstrating required skills as well as variety A good explainer animation portfolio that stands out.
- The ability to efficiently generate high quality output.
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects.
- Proficient in motion graphic animation techniques
- Willingness to be a part of multiple projects simultaneously.
- A positive attitude and goal orientated.
- Highly organized work style.
Collaborate with design, animation, and visual effects departments to the meet the highest visual quality
Knowledge of 2D / 3D animation techniques is a must.
- Bilingual is helpful
- Creating website layouts and mockups using WordPress CMS while ensuring alignment with company branding policy and/or client requirements
- Participates in client kick-off calls with our Digital Producers to aid in establishing a vision for the project
- Develops site content and graphics using Photoshop, Illustrator and Fireworks
- Familiar with using web tools to incorporate custom fonts i.e. Type kit and Cufon
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and meet quality standards
- Follow brand standards and actively develop company graphic standards
- Work closely and collaborate with cross-functional teams including SEO, web development and business partners
- Brainstorm and develop designs for internal marketing materials including print and digital
- Keeping up to date on current market changes, industry policies, and relevant knowledge
- Share expertise and best practices with analytical functions across the team to develop sound strategies to deliver on future projects Cultivate a solid body of work
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements and clients’ needs
- Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Amend final designs to client’s comments and gain full approval
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity.
We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.