Job Description : Creative Director
MV3 Marketing is looking for a talented creative leader. Somebody who isn’t afraid of taking risk on their way to creating world class creative work. Somebody who knows the difference between traditional advertising and the industry’s future. Somebody looking to make a name for themselves and the agency where they work.
The Creative Director role is a go-to creative hero who will be leading teams, developing big ideas across several marque accounts, and instrumental to new business. You’ll manage clients, creative teams, and partner closely with key leaders from other disciplines. You’ll be responsible for relentlessly elevating the creative quality on all work that passes by your desk while inspiring, motivating, and encouraging the talented creative team around you. From broadcast to social to digital experiences, you’ll be championing the big idea and ensuring creative integrity every step of the way.
- Champion creative quality
- Reports to EVP, Executive Creative Director
- Lead, teach, mentor members of the creative department
- Manage client relationships
- Contribute to new business efforts
- Stay current on industry trends and creative trends
- Ensure creative is executed within agreed strategy, deadlines, and budget.
- Attend client meetings for presenting creative concepts.
- Strong, award winning portfolio that showcases memorable creative across media
- 7+ years at agency environments
- Experience managing creative teams
- Demonstrate creative success on wide range of client work
- No ego. Collaborates easily and often. Displays good judgement, maturity, and enthusiasm.
- Flexible and adaptive to meet changing needs or direction
- Master of Adobe Software
- Bilingual is helpful
We are committed to equal employment opportunity.
We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.