Job Responsibilities : Chatbot Specialist
We are looking for a Chatbot Communications Specialist that has a sharp and creative mind, will help us level-up our chat messaging game, and has the people skills to work in a fast and ever-changing environment. In addition to owning the chatbot for FB messenger platform, we are looking for an innovative individual who can also explore other forms of chat messaging such as SMS, Telegram, Voxer and Whatsapp Business which we are not active in yet.
As a Chatbot Owner & Communications Specialist your key responsibilities will involve:
- Strategy: Know what works best when communicating to an audience using chat channels and apply this knowledge to build our communication strategies.
- Creation: You will work with our content production team to ensure our social content is of the highest quality. Having a “good eye” is crucial.
- Growth: Constant learning and implementation of innovations in chat messaging.
- Tracking and Analytics: Work with Google Analytics and ManyChat to provide clear data that helps us improve our messaging cadence for engagement and leads
Part 1: FB Messenger Chatbot Specialist
- Increase KPI’s for FB Messenger Chatbot (Audience size, Open Rate, Click Rate, Leads, Revenue)
- Create messaging strategies
- Optimize on-boarding flow
- Execute campaigns on FB Messenger
- Innovate and use best tech that can be integrated with FB Messenger
- Ability to write copy is a plus
- Work with content team for assets to use in messenger campaigns
- Make our chatbot the best in the world
Part 2: Communications Specialist
- Research other forms of messaging such as SMS, Whatsapp biz, web push notifications etc.
- Identify and prioritize most suitable and high potential messaging platforms
- Be able to set up the channel from scratch and create standards and processes on how to use these
- Increase our reach using these channels
Performance will be measured by:
- Growth of Chatbot Messaging KPIs: audience size, engagement rates, leads
- Project management and process building capability
- Leadership within and outside the team
- 3+ years’ experience in Marketing
- 1+ Year experience using chatbots for FB messenger (especially ManyChat) and familiar with SMS, telegram or whatsapp for businesses (Crazy talented? Apply with less experience!)
- Mission driven and passionate about distributing life-changing messages across platforms.
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken.
- Love for personal growth content. You need to grasp various concepts and teachings instantly and make sure our content/social media represents those concepts accurately.
- High levels of autonomy, self-motivation and self-organization.
- Project management experience. We always have various projects going on and work with multiple teams.
- Excellent copywriting skills to engage efficiently with our audience
- Bilingual is helpful
Your application must include:
- Your resume in PDF format. Include links to work samples such as software, designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
- Your video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on the path towards it. How does Mindvalley fit into that journey?